Sunday, 18 September 2016

Sunday Spotlight

What a ridiculously tough decision this week for the spotlight!  There were so many amazing cards but with a little help, I did eventually narrow it down.  First of all we have a wonderful prize to award from Marianne Designs

Marianne Designs

 and the very lucky winner is: #11 - N-Eva.

Congratulations N-Eva, please leave us a message & then e.mail us using the link in the right side bar.

Now, on to that very difficult Spotlight, Congratulations to:



#31 - Kevin


#45 - Tanja


Huge thanks to everyone for entering, I wish I could pick you all!  We've an Anything But A Card challenge this week so get creating & join in.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Neva Zver said...

Many thanks for choosing me as Winner and congrats to everyone else- I am so honored and proud to put the badge on my blog! Big hugs and off to enter next challenge:)

Nevaxxx

scrAPpamondo said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Ooooooooh thank you ladies for choosing my card for one of your spotlights. I can see the competition was very stiff and I'm delighted to have my card showcased among these cuties! Hugs, Lesley